Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Joining Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day

Mark your calendars! Erick Tenker and Christopher Helton have dubbed April 17, 2013 “Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day” and I've decided to get this blog in on the fun. I work that day, but I'll see if I can get off or trade a day to see if I can get off that day so my rotten job does't get in the way of participating. 

The next question is, what should I post about. I've been working on a few thoughts about a new Lovecraftian campaign setting I've been musing over of late. I've also been thinking of running S&W over Google Hangout and using Roll20 as a virtual tabletop. Perhaps an after-action report on that.

I've got a few weeks, and a copy of the new "Complete Rules" from Frog God Games, to plan something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment