Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

X-Boat Delayed.

Sorry, I've been neglecting my Traveller blogging duties, but life has been... sigh.

Anyway a few things:
  • You'd like to know how my games at RockCon went? Don't ask. I essentially spent both of my slots sitting by myself waiting for players who never appeared. It was a waste of time to say the least.
  • I'll be running my Aliens scenario at RPGBomb.com Games Day Milwaukee at Adventures In Gaming this weekend. Since it's a much smaller venue I think there might be a better chance to get some players.
  • Mongoose has just released its "State Of The Mongoose" statement. I'll make some comments about it above.

1 comment:

  1. Mark, you should have come to TravellerCon. At least there we jump at the chance to play with Traveller minis.

    ReplyDelete