Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Warriors of the Red Planet: It's HERE! It's HERE! (at least the beta)

Yesterday, I was so busy spending the day red-faced, screaming, and pounding any available table over the Supreme Court's moronic Hobby Lobby decision, I failed to notice Thomas Denmark's announcement that after years of waiting...


WARRIORS OF THE RED PLANET IS AVAILABLE!!!

Right now the document is a perfect-bound paperback print "Beta" edition available at Lulu.com. The doucment reportedly needs still needs a little and polish but, it should be quite playable. While I while certainly be picking up the print edition, I did wish they had a .PDF we could download right away. I suppose Thomas and Al want to keep control of the document for the time being rather than seeing it plastered on every RPG website.

No comments:

Post a Comment