Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

GaryCon Update.

I wanted to post this earlier last weekend, but Real Life is a bitch.

I signed up for my events for GaryCon. With the exception of Saturday, I tried to keep it to one event per night to leave myself time for pick-up games and other things. I'm leaving Sunday open so I can play in Victor Raymond's EPT game. I also decided to help out a fellow convention goer--and reduce my own hotel bill--by rooming with him.

Here's what I'm doing:

Thursday:
2 PM: Ghostbusters - How Dry I Am
I haven't played WEG Ghostbusters since middle school!

Friday:
10 AM: Heroes of Barsoom Episode 1 - The Lost Sextant vof Inak
This is part one of a two-pater. I'm not sure how the the GM is going to modify 1st Edition for Barsoom, but it should be interesting to watch.

Saturday: 
10 AM: Heroes of Barsoom Episode 2 - The Lost Sextant vof Inak


6 PM: Amazing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea - Taken From Dunwich
I pledged for ASSH's kickstarter campaign. With a copy on the way, so I want to see how well the game runs.

I'm hoping that there will be some kind of cork board where one can post pick-up games and that Warriors of the Red Planet is out in some form by that day. See you all there!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be running the GB game. See you there! (Bring your own PKE meter.)

    ReplyDelete