Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

Old Crow Grav Tanks Preview

I started in straight away on my Old Crow models that I received earlier this week? I finished assembling and airbrushing the camouflage scheme of my 15mm Grav Tanks that I intend to use for Hammer's Slammers.

HsAG13 "Angel" Grav Tank

Posted by Picasa
HsAG19 Grav APC

I used the same model in both pics, I just made the turrets modular. I'm working on a complete write up on how I built and painted these things. I'm no, sure not sure if I'll post it here or to TMP, though. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on those tanks, Mark. I have just gotten around to finishing off some of my 25mm Old Crow vehicles. They are very easy to put together and paint up well. I have linked this post on my blog as well!
    Cheers,
    TOMB

    ReplyDelete