Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gary Con Report: Morning, March 22.

Got through my first night OK, but I can't get Apples iCloud to upload my pictures from my phone to my tablet. I'm reduced to blogging from my phone.



Right now I'm sitting at a table, talking about the hated 4th Ed. and John Carter with a few others including Jim Ward and Frank Metzner. (Synopsis, John Carter rules, 4th Ed. sucks moose scrotum.)


My first game, a Ghostbusters adventure, starts at 2pm. I haven't played this old West End Games classic since I was in 8th grade, so I'm really psyched to play.

Like a lot of cons of this type, things are really quiet on the first and last days. Attendance really pick up Friday and Saturday.

Location:Terrace Dr,Lake Geneva,United States

1 comment:

  1. Ghostbusters at 2 p.m.? (thumbs through his GM supplies) See you in an hour!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete