Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Photos: "Legion of the Petal Throne" Game At Gary Con

I had intended to get this out a lot sooner, but Real Life™ and ADD keeps getting in the way. Last month at Gary Con, Victor Raymond refereed a game of "Legion of the Petal Throne" where a Tsolyáni army faced off against a Yán Kóryani force. As an extra-added treat, the game was played using some of Prof. M.A.R. Barker's miniatures. While I wasn't able to observe the whole game (Victor told me that was a victory for Yán Kór), I did manage to snap the following photos.

Two mighty armies marshal their forces.

The armies prepare for battle. 

Yán Kór is on the right, Tsolyánu is on the left.

Yán Kóryani slingers. (I think.)

Yán Kóryani Medium Infantry, with Crossbows behind them.

Contact!

Hláka mercenaries harass the Tsolyáni center.

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to be in on this one but I had other stuff scheduled. Maybe this coming March. I'll have to drop Victor a line and see if he is doing it again and when it might be slotted this time around.

    ReplyDelete