Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

2015: The Year Of Tekumel

Next year will mark the 40th anniversary of the publication of the late Professor M.A.R. Barker's Empire of the Petal Throne, which introduced us to his world of Tekumel. Veteran Tekumel-gamer Brett Slocum, suggests that we celebrate by declaring 2015 "The Year of Tekumel." I wholeheartedly agree. Which is why I'm going to dedicate a huge chunk of this upcoming year's blog activity to that effort.

Along with my usual fare, I'll be posting characters, magical items, creature conversions to Savage Worlds and 5th Ed, after action reports from any games I run or participate in, and any other Tekumel-related coolness I can devise. I also suggest that if you've got a gaming blog that you join in on the fun. The more the merrier.

I think we'll need a logo.

2 comments:

  1. I picked up Jeff Dee's new "Béthorm" Tekumel rules at Millennium Con a few weeks ago! Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a solid set of rule. I'd love to get a game going.

    ReplyDelete