Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

And we're back...

Sorry for long the unannounced silence folks, but I haven't been feeling very chatty or creative lately. The last few months have been draining: work pressures picked up,; I got slapped with another bout of depression; my mother lost her house, had to move to an senior apartment, AND had get her shoulder replaced; been trying (largely unsuccessfully) to restart my  local OSR group; and I was told by my doctor that if I didn't started losing some weight I would end up with Type II Diabetes and a liver that's turned into foie gras. So after several months of putting up with the drudge of a thankless job (more on that in a bit), hiking large heavy boxes of junk from place to place, sitting in a crowed game store full of 5e players trying to run B/X game that virtually no one pays attention to, and doing all this on half-rations while counting every single calorie that passes my lips, I 'm ready to start posting again.


No comments:

Post a Comment