Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

We have a new national anthem!


Like many who fly the OSR banner, I do enjoy listening to Save or Die on my pocket-sized telecommunications/entertainment device. However, because of the flighty nature of my broken brain, I stopped listening to podcasts in general for about a year and have only now begun to start listen again. In the latest iteration of their intro, I noticed that Save or Die uses this catchy, funky, Southern metal piece of music called "Dungeon Hustle" from a group called Mississippi Bones. Whatever edition of the rules you play, this song captures the rompin', hackin', slashin' spirit of tabletop gaming.

Come on everyone, sing along, OK?


Please patronize their music on Bandcamp, CD Baby, iTunes, and other fine digital music establishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment